Push-In Thermocouple with Bayonet Connection (901190)
- For temperatures from 0 to 400 °C / 32 to 750 °F
- As single or double thermocouple
- Good heat transfer through adjustable spring pressure
- Insulated assembly or connected with protection tube
- Installation and removal without tools
- The preferred choice for temperature measurement in solid bodies, friction bearings, and tools (e.g. in the plastics industry)
Push-in thermocouples with bayonet connection are the preferred choice for temperature measurement in solid bodies, friction bearings, and tools (e.g. in the plastics industry). The special shape of the measuring tip makes these temperature probes suitable for use in plane and pointed drill holes.
The dimensionally stable pressure spring is made of corrosion and acid resistant stainless steel 1.4310 which simultaneously provides kink protection and ensures uniform contact pressure of the probe tip in the drill hole. The installation length can be adjusted by turning the bayonet connection.
Bayonet connections and counter-pieces are available in 12, 14.5, 15, and 16 mm diameters.
The standard procedure is that thermocouples according to DIN EN 60584 and DIN 43710 are used as measuring insert. Twin versions with two thermocouples are also possible.